🩸 Menstrual Cycle Awareness!
Yes! You heard me right, and you may be a little sceptical. But let me tell you this-
The hormonal fluctuations experienced throughout an average cycle (28 days) directly impact how women and people with periods feel - every day, all day!
But, what no one is taught is this… it is possible to work with these fluctuations, and even learn to anticipate them.
Meaning that - anyone who does experience a cycle will always know what support they’ll need and when they'll need it!
By equipping your workforce with this awareness, you unlock a new level of productivity and cultivate an inclusive, supportive company culture that prioritises the well-being of all employees.
Before I started working with Samantha I had no idea how much my hormones influenced me differently throughout the month. I couldn’t understand why I was so determined and enthusiastic one week and then why I went more inward and always felt like a failure. - Helen Booth
Did you know - 👉 PMS-related presenteeism costs UK businesses an average of 8.4 lost days per year?
That amounts to a LOSS of £673 in earnings paid per employee costing UK Businesses £6 billion per year!
And all because there is a simple lack of education and support for an experience women and those with periods have no choice or control over.
Without support available, they are left with no option but to ‘go through the motions’ at work, whilst battling through cramps, headaches, nausea and fatigue!
This reality leaves employees feeling frustrated, unsupported, undervalued and burdened by the expectation to endure discomfort to fit into workplace norms.
This lack of understanding sends a clear message….
👉 Their needs are overlooked and empathy is glaringly absent.
Things must change! We can do better!
And this is why I am passionate about being able to change the conversation around being in a body that bleeds.
Why should leading businesses and organisations book Menstrual Wellness Workshops?
👉 To demonstrate their culture and commitment to their staff, customers and stakeholders.
Menstruation Education delivers massive ROI:
- Enhanced workforce productivity, leading to a reduction in costs associated with presenteeism and absenteeism.
- Decreased expenses linked to high turnover, as employees feel valued, respected, and supported, fostering trust and loyalty within the organisation.
- Attraction and retention of valuable talent, as individuals are supported through their cycles and into peri/menopause.
This inclusive approach creates a positive work environment that cultivates long-term commitment and engagement. Everybody benefits!
Progressive businesses that prioritise their employee well-being know that their staff are the most valuable asset they have!
And by supporting them, it allows everyone to thrive.
- Culture is elevated,
- The workforce is empowered,
- Those with cycles will feel seen and respected,
- Those without cycles will help their teams to feel supported.
Samantha showed me actionable cyclical living strategies. But much more importantly for me was how to build a more structured weekly calendar for my business that worked for ME. - Brenda Zarate
5 Reasons to Book A Menstrual Wellness Workshop
Fun & Engaging
I don't do snooze-fest training! I don't do snooze-fest training! Your team can expect an impactful, interactive, engaging workshop that gets them thinking, acting and implementing.
Sensitive topics require a delicate touch. As someone who experiences menstruation (and has delivered countless workshops about it), your team can expect a safe, supported and friendly space for open discussions.
Happy staff are 13.9% more productive at work! So whether you want to support your teams or better understand your partners and family members there will be something valuable for everyone that joins.
Your training session is designed to support your staff and help them do their job even better. Every BODY will leave with actionable tools & tips to effectively manage their energy.
Empowering your staff to understand and embrace the power of their bodies allows them to make informed choices that optimise their personal well-being AND efficiency at work!
Prior to working with Samantha, I frequently had days where I physically could not get out of bed, let alone make it to the office, which inevitably led to me having to call in sick. Even on days when I could manage to work, the pain made it almost impossible to concentrate! - Julie Farrin
Which Service Is Right for Your Business?
One to One Menstrual Mentoring
- Supports anyone in any role to better understand their cyclical energy.
- Educates how to support those around you at work and at home.
- AND how to support yourself, especially if in a position of leadership.
- 4 x 60 min 1:1 calls over 4 weeks. One in each cycle phase.
- Resources and handouts to cement your practice.
- 3 months taster in my Cyclical Yoga Studio (no experience necessary)
- Option to work on ongoing
Workplace Menstrual Workshops
- Reduces presenteeism & absenteeism.
- Elevates company culture & confidence.
- Improves team connection & communication.
- Optimises productivity & efficiency.
- Pre-workshop consultation.
- Pre-workshop questionnaire.
- Workshop Online or In person
- Q&A Session
- Culture Analysis
Training for Leaders & Managers
- Supports your leaders so they can support your teams
- Helps leaders to better manage their own energy
- Reduces risk of losing valuable talent
- Prevents the risk of tribunal
- Informal group-led discussion
- Q&A session
- Tools and actionable tips.
- Full culture audit.
*Suggested in addition to a Menstrual Workshop.